North Northumberland & The Scottish Borders Cycle Map 39 - Sustrans - Coast & Castles South, Pennine Cycleway North
North Northumberland & the Scottish Borders Cycle Map
This area map shows the National Cycle Network and local routes in this area. It covers north Northumberland and the Scottish Borders region in the north east of England and south Scotland, including Berwick-upon-Tweed, Melrose, Haddington, Dunbar and Eyemouth.
This pocket-sized colour map shows clearly mapped on-road and traffic-free paths, easy to read contours, and detailed inset maps for the major towns and cities as well as recommended linking routes connecting the NCN with quiet roads. The map also features 5 day rides with directions and a description of the area, highlighting key cycle routes, local history and places of interest.
Major cycle routes covered by this map:
- National Route 1 (North Sea Cycle Route) between Alnmouth and Tweedbank via Holy Island, Berwick-upon-Tweed and Kelso. This makes up part of the Coast and Castles South long-distance ride.
- National Route 76 continues along the coast from Berwick-upon-Tweed to Haddington. This route is part of the North Sea Cycle Route.
- National Route 68 between Alnham and Berwicick-upon-Tweed. Berwick marks the finish of the long-distance Pennine Cycleway.
- Route 196 from Haddington to Ormiston
- The 4 Abbeys cycle route and the eastern half of The Borderloop cycle route are show on this map.
Published: December 2015
Size: 10 x 15 cm folded, 60 x 80 cm unfolded
We Also Recommend
Coast and Castles South NN1C Newcastle - Edinburgh Sustrans Cycle Route Map