North Northumberland & the Scottish Borders Cycle Map
This area map shows the National Cycle Network and local routes in this area. It covers north Northumberland and the Scottish Borders region in the north east of England and south Scotland, including Berwick-upon-Tweed, Melrose, Haddington, Dunbar and Eyemouth.
This pocket-sized colour map shows clearly mapped on-road and traffic-free paths, easy to read contours, and detailed inset maps for the major towns and cities as well as recommended linking routes connecting the NCN with quiet roads. The map also features 5 day rides with directions and a description of the area, highlighting key cycle routes, local history and places of interest.
Major cycle routes covered by this map:
- National Route 1 (North Sea Cycle Route) between Alnmouth and Tweedbank via Holy Island, Berwick-upon-Tweed and Kelso. This makes up part of the Coast and Castles South long-distance ride.
- National Route 76 continues along the coast from Berwick-upon-Tweed to Haddington. This route is part of the North Sea Cycle Route.
- National Route 68 between Alnham and Berwicick-upon-Tweed. Berwick marks the finish of the long-distance Pennine Cycleway.
- Route 196 from Haddington to Ormiston
- The 4 Abbeys cycle route and the eastern half of The Borderloop cycle route are show on this map.
Published: December 2015
Size: 10 x 15 cm folded, 60 x 80 cm unfolded
Thanks for looking at this North Northumberland & The Scottish Borders Cycle Map 39 - Sustrans - Coast & Castles South, Pennine Cycleway North. We may have more Sustrans products and Books & Maps available. If you've any questions, give our friendly team a call.
Please click here to view our shipping policy and prices (opens another page).
Click here to view our returns information (opens another page).
For all other queries please feel free to call us on (01729) 824232
APPLY AT CHECKOUT OR IN-STORE
Your new dream bike, kit and clothing are just a few simple clicks away. Whether you're after brand new bike for heading off-road, upgrading your wheels or tracking your performance with a GPS computer, we've got a range of payment options to help you spread the cost.
Spend £250 or more on any items with us (even discounted items) and you can spread the cost with finance. It only takes minutes and you don't even need to leave a deposit.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.