Suffolk Cycle Map
This area map shows the National Cycle Network and local routes in this area. It covers the Suffolk area of the East of England, including Harwich and Felixstowe, Ipswich, Thetford Forest and Beccles.
Suffolk is a largely low-lying arable county of blue skies and gentle gradients that form beautiful vistas and make for wonderful cycling country. The county varies subtly from east to west changing from coastal Suffolk salt marshes, estuaries and mudflats to ancient woodlands, valleys and historic medieval settlements, to pine forest and open heathland.
This pocket-sized colour map shows clearly mapped on-road and traffic-free paths, easy to read contours, and detailed inset maps for the major towns and cities as well as recommended linking routes connecting the NCN with quiet roads. The map also features 5 day rides with directions and a description of the area, highlighting key cycle routes, local history and places of interest.
Major cycle routes covered by this map:
- National Route 1 (North Sea Cycle Route) between Langham and Loddon via Ipswich, Halesworth and Beccles.
- National Route 13 between Bures and Thompson via Sudbury, Bury St Edmunds and Thetford.
- Regional Route 30 between Brandon and Lowestoft via Thetford (and Theford Forest), Harleston and Beccles.
- Regional Route 31 between Southwold and Raveningham
- Regional Route 40 between Framlingham and Bungay
- Regional Route 41 between Martlesham and Bruistard
- Regional Route 42 between Snape and east of Walpole
- Regional Route 48 between Ipswich and Raydon
- National Route 51 between Bury St Edmunds and Felixstowe via Ipswich.
- Suffolk Coastal Cycle Route on various routes
Published: February 2020
Size: 10 x 15 cm folded, 60 x 80 cm unfolded
Thanks for looking at this Suffolk Cycle Map 18 - Sustrans - Including Suffolk Coast Route, Ipswich, Bury St Edmunds. We may have more Sustrans products and Books & Maps available. If you've any questions, give our friendly team a call.
Please click here to view our shipping policy and prices (opens another page).
Click here to view our returns information (opens another page).
For all other queries please feel free to call us on (01729) 824232
APPLY AT CHECKOUT OR IN-STORE
Your new dream bike, kit and clothing are just a few simple clicks away. Whether you're after brand new bike for heading off-road, upgrading your wheels or tracking your performance with a GPS computer, we've got a range of payment options to help you spread the cost.
Spend £250 or more on any items with us (even discounted items) and you can spread the cost with finance. It only takes minutes and you don't even need to leave a deposit.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.