Thames Valley Cycle Map
This area map shows the National Cycle Network and local routes in this area. It covers the Thames Valley area of the South East region of England, including Oxford, Didcot, Reading, Guildford, Newbury, Windsor and Eton.
The Thames Valley provides some of the most picturesque landscapes in England, not to mention beautiful cities, market towns and villages best appreciated by bike. Explore the Beech woodlands and the swooping Red Kites of the Chiltern Hills, the 1000 acres of serene lakes, gardens and woodlands of Windsor Great Park, or navigate the cycling city of Oxford, surrounded by the charming market towns of Wallingford, Abingdon and Thame. Many of the routes are flat, traffic-free and family friendly, but you can have more of a challenge by winding your way through the Chiltern Hills on quiet country lanes.
This pocket-sized colour map shows clearly mapped on-road and traffic-free paths, easy to read contours, and detailed inset maps for the major towns and cities as well as recommended linking routes connecting the NCN with quiet roads. The map also features 4 day rides with directions and a description of the area, highlighting key cycle routes, local history and places of interest.
Major routes covered by this map:
- National Route 4 between Hungerford and Putney Bridge in London via Newbury, Reading, Slough
- (Hungerford to Reading on the Kennet & Avon Canal route / Reading to London on the Thames Valley cycle route) .
- National Route 5 between Reading and Oxford on the Thames Valley cycle route via Didcot.
- National Route 23 between Reading and Basingstoke.
- National Route 221 from Byfleet to Brockwood.
- National Route 223 from Chertsey to Guildford via Woking.
- National Route 246 from Kintbury to Andover
- National Route 57 between Amersham and Burford via Princes Risborough, Thames, Oxford and Witney.
- National Route 544 between Didcot and Wantage.
- Regional Route 30 between Chorleywood and Wendover via Amersham and Chesham.
Published: November 2016
Size: 10 x 15 cm folded, 60 x 80 cm unfolded
Thanks for looking at this Thames Valley Cycle Map 10 - Sutrans - inc Oxford, Reading, Guildford, Maidenhead and Windsor. We may have more Sustrans products and Books & Maps available. If you've any questions, give our friendly team a call.
Please click here to view our shipping policy and prices (opens another page).
Click here to view our returns information (opens another page).
For all other queries please feel free to call us on (01729) 824232
APPLY AT CHECKOUT OR IN-STORE
Your new dream bike, kit and clothing are just a few simple clicks away. Whether you're after brand new bike for heading off-road, upgrading your wheels or tracking your performance with a GPS computer, we've got a range of payment options to help you spread the cost.
Spend £250 or more on any items with us (even discounted items) and you can spread the cost with finance. It only takes minutes and you don't even need to leave a deposit.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.