All of the UK's signed cycle routes brought together on one map - now a comprehensively updated and expanded 3rd edition. Using the outstanding quality and detail of Times Comprehensive Atlas mapping, Sustrans' National Cycle Network and other popular cycle trails are featured and defined - traffic free or on road. Family cyclists will love the listed traffic free trails.
Third edition features include:
* Sustrans National Cycle Network route numbers shown, corresponding with route signage on the ground
* Attractions (stately homes, country parks, museums etc) on or near suggested routes
* New clearer route design
Other routes include regional routes such as county cycle ways and those National Trails on which bikes are allowed such as the Pennine Bridleway and the Ridgeway. Many hundreds of miles of minor road routes are also shown and links to signed cross-channel routes such as the Avenue Verte (London-Paris) are shown so that long distance route planning is also made easy.
A bespoke key makes the map easy to understand at a glance. The UK's rail network and its myriad of stations is detailed, showing at a glance where and how cyclists can combine bike and train to get access to the country's best cycling. As the scale of the map makes it suitable for planning rather than navigation, full details are given of where you can get larger scale maps of popular rides, such as the C2C, the Devon Coast to Coast and the Way of the Roses.
* Superb quality mapping showing thousands of villages, towns and cities linked by the UK's ever expanding cycle network (network number signs now on map).
* Compiled by specialist cycle guide publisher Excellent Books, run by established cycle journalist Richard Peace.
* Sustrans' National Cycle Network, minor roads, National Trails, attractions en route, the UK rail and canal network - all this brought together on one map to make a unique and invaluable planning tool.
More than 300 traffic-free rides are listed and mapped
Author: Richard Peace
Publisher: Excellent Books
Published: 3rd ed. March 2016
Size: 13 x 22.5 cm folded, 86 x 180 cm unfolded
Thanks for looking at this Ultimate UK Cycle Route Planner. We may have more 3 Peaks Cycles Bike Shop & Cafe products and Books & Maps available. If you've any questions, give our friendly team a call.
Please click here to view our shipping policy and prices (opens another page).
Click here to view our returns information (opens another page).
For all other queries please feel free to call us on (01729) 824232
APPLY AT CHECKOUT OR IN-STORE
Your new dream bike, kit and clothing are just a few simple clicks away. Whether you're after brand new bike for heading off-road, upgrading your wheels or tracking your performance with a GPS computer, we've got a range of payment options to help you spread the cost.
Spend £250 or more on any items with us (even discounted items) and you can spread the cost with finance. It only takes minutes and you don't even need to leave a deposit.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.