- An accurate way to check for wear of roller and pin on chains
- 1% of wear is enough to affect chainrings and sprockets, and allow shifting performance to deteriorate
- Just insert the chain Checker's pins into two links, press the swing arm gauge, and then check the gauge window for an accurate reading
- Reads wear from 0.25% to 1%
- 10-speed compatible
- Made in the USA and covered by Park Tool's legendary limited lifetime warranty
Thanks for looking at this Park Tool CC-2 - Chain Checker. We may have more Park Tool products and Tools available. If you've any questions, give our friendly team a call.
Please click here to view our shipping policy and prices (opens another page).
Click here to view our returns information (opens another page).
For all other queries please feel free to call us on (01729) 824232
APPLY AT CHECKOUT OR IN-STORE
Your new dream bike, kit and clothing are just a few simple clicks away. Whether you're after brand new bike for heading off-road, upgrading your wheels or tracking your performance with a GPS computer, we've got a range of payment options to help you spread the cost.
Spend £250 or more on any items with us (even discounted items) and you can spread the cost with finance. It only takes minutes and you don't even need to leave a deposit.