This linear map shows the route and immediate surrounding area over a series of separate map panels.
The map details the fantastic Way of the Roses cycle route which runs from Morecambe on the Irish Sea in Lancashire to Bridlington on the North Sea in Yorkshire.
The route opened on September 11th 2010, coinciding with the 15th anniversary of the National Cycle Network and has quickly become one of the UK's most popular cycle routes. The route is almost entirely on quiet country lanes and runs through The Forest of Bowland, Yorkshire Dales National Park and the Yorkshire Wolds before reaching the North Sea at Bridlington.
This full colour map based on Ordnance Survey data shows clearly mapped cycle routes on traffic-free paths, quiet lanes and roads, with easy to read contours, route profiles and mile markers. Also features detailed inset maps for the major towns and cities, tourist info and cycle shop and hire information, and other local routes.
National Cycle Network routes covered
- National Route 69 between Morecambe and Clapham
- National Route 68 (The Pennine Cycleway) between Ingleton and Gargrave
- National Route 688 between Winterburn to Linton-on-Ouse
- National Route 65 between Alne and York
- National Route 1 between Hutton Cranswick and Bridlington
- National Route 67 between Ripley and Harrogate
- National Route 665 between Wetherby and York
- National Route 66 between York and Pocklington
- National Route 164 between Pocklington and Hutton Cranswick
- National Route 167 between Huggate and Malton
- Regional Route 10 - The Yorkshire Dales Cycleway - an 130 mile route around the Yorkshire Dales national park
- Regional Route 90 The Lancashire cycleway north of Halton
Published: July 2019
Size: 12.5 x 23.5 cm folded, 47 x 75 cm unfolded
Paper: waterproof, comes in plastic cover
Thanks for looking at this Way of the Roses - Morecambe/Bridlington Sustrans Cycle Route Map NN69 (5th Ed). We may have more Sustrans products and Books & Maps available. If you've any questions, give our friendly team a call.
Please click here to view our shipping policy and prices (opens another page).
Click here to view our returns information (opens another page).
For all other queries please feel free to call us on (01729) 824232
Or APPLY 0% APR Finance With No Deposit
Your new dream bike, kit and clothing are just a few simple clicks away. Whether you're after brand new bike for heading off-road, upgrading your wheels or tracking your performance with a GPS computer, we've got a range of payment options to help you spread the cost.
Please note we can only offer finance in-store or over the phone. Please feel free to call us on (01729) 824232 7 days a week.
Spend £250 or more on any items with us (even discounted items) and you can spread the cost with finance. It only takes minutes and you don't have to put down a deposit. Use our handy finance calculator to see which finance plan best suits your budget.
Only full price items are available with 0% finance. Discounted items will be 15.9% APR
|6 MONTHS||12 MONTHS||24 MONTHS||36 MONTHS||48 MONTHS|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.