Sea to Sea NN7A C2C Sustrans Map
NCN Sea to Sea (C2C) Cycle Route Map, from Whitehaven/Workington to Newcastle/Sunderland. From the Irish Sea to the North Sea, from Cumbria to Tyneside. This linear map shows the Sea to Sea route and surrounding area over a series of separate map panels.
Starting in Whitehaven or Workington, and finishing in Sunderland, Wearside or Tynemouth, this world famous cycle challenge route takes you through the Lake District and over the Pennines - the 'roof of England'.
This full colour map based on Ordnance Survey data shows clearly mapped cycle routes on traffic-free paths, quiet lanes and roads, with easy to read contours and route profiles. Also features detailed inset maps for the major towns and cities.
National Cycle Network routes covered
- National Route 71 between Whitehaven or Workington and Penrith
- National Route 7 between Penrith, Consett and Sunderland
- National Route 14 between Consett and Tynemouth
- National Route 1 between Sunderland and Tynemouth
- National Route 7 between Penrith and Carlisle
Scale: 1:100 000
Size: 13 x 24 cm folded, 72 x 47 cm unfolded
Paper: waterproof, comes in plastic cover
We Also Recommend
Coast and Castles South NN1C Newcastle - Edinburgh Sustrans Cycle Route Map