Dundee, Angus & North Fife Cycle Map 44 - Sustrans
Dundee, Angus & North Fife Cycle Map
This area map shows the National Cycle Network and local routes in this area. It covers Dundee, Angus & North Fife region in Scotland including: Perth, Glenrothe, St Andrews, Dundee, Montrose and Arbroath.
This pocket-sized colour map shows clearly mapped on-road and traffic-free paths, easy to read contours, and detailed inset maps for the major towns and cities as well as recommended linking routes connecting the NCN with quiet roads. The map also features 5 day rides with directions and a description of the area, highlighting key cycle routes and places of interest.
Major cycle routes covered by this map:
- National Route 1 between Kinross and Montrose. This makes up part of the Coast and Castles North long-distance cycle tour and the North Sea Cycle Route.
- National Route 77 between Dundee and north of Dunkeld. This route is known as the Salmon Run.
- National Route 766 between Thornton and Langdyke.
- National Route 775 between Kinross and south of Perth.
- National Route 776 between Falkland and Newburgh.
- National Route 777 between Newburgh and Newport-on-tay.
- Regional Route 83 from Dunkled to Logierait
- Off-road route around Loch Leven
Published: April 2016
Size: 10 x 15 cm folded, 60 x 80 cm unfolded
We Also Recommend
Coast and Castles South NN1C Newcastle - Edinburgh Sustrans Cycle Route Map