Perth, Callander & Pitlochry Cycle Map 43 - Sustrans - Lochs Glens North, Coast Castles North, Salmon Run
Perth, Callander & Pitlochry Cycle Map
This area map shows the National Cycle Network and local routes in this area. It covers Perth and Kinross region in Scotland, including Dunblane, Callander, Killin, Bridge of Allen, Perth, Kinross and The Trossachs.
This pocket-sized colour map shows clearly mapped on-road and traffic-free paths, easy to read contours, and detailed inset maps for the major towns and cities as well as recommended linking routes connecting the NCN with quiet roads. The map also features 4 day rides with directions and a description of the area, highlighting key cycle routes and places of interest.
Major cycle routes covered by this map:
- National Route 1 through Kinross. This makes up part of the Coast and Castles North long-distance cycle tour and the North Sea Cycle Route.
- National Route 7 between Dalmary and Aldclune via Callander, Killin, Aberfeldy and Pitlochry. This makes up part of Lochs and Glens North long-distance cycle route.
- National Route 77 between Pitlochry and Leetown via Perth. This is also known as the Salmon Run.
- National Route 765 between Doune and Bridge of Allan
- National Route 775 bewteen Kinross and Perth.
- National Route 768 and 767 between Menstrie and Dollar
- Off-road route around the north coast of Loch Katrine
- Off-road route around Loch Leven
Published: March 2016
Size: 10 x 15 cm folded, 60 x 80 cm unfolded
We Also Recommend
Way of the Roses - Morecambe/Bridlington Sustrans Cycle Route Map NN69 (5th Ed)