Somerset Levels Cycle Map 4 - Sustrans - Strawberry Line, Bristol to Bath, Colliers
Somerset Levels Cycle Map
This area map shows the National Cycle Network and local routes in this area. It covers the Somerset Levels area of the South West region of England, including Bristol, Bath, Glastonbury, Wells, Minehead and Yeovil.
The Somerset Levels is excellent for cycling. Sandwiched between the Mendip and Quantock Hills are flat pleasant cycle routes in the Levels, a coastal plain and wetland area so called for its flatness and home to many fascinating towns like Glastonbury and Wells. The iconic Glastonbury Tor can be seen for miles around and the town has a real spiritual feel; Wells is home to a 12th century cathedral and much other historic architecture. Cheddar Gorge, famous in its own right for its stunning views, caves and cheese making traditions, is the end point for the family friendly Strawberry Line between Yatton and Cheddar.
This pocket-sized colour map shows clearly mapped on-road and traffic-free paths, easy to read contours, and detailed inset maps for the major towns and cities as well as recommended linking routes connecting the NCN with quiet roads. The map also features 5 day rides with directions and a description of the area, highlighting key cycle routes, local history and places of interest.
These major routes are covered on the map:
- National Route 3 - West Country Way between Bristol & Dulverton
- National Route 4 - Bristol & Bath Railway Path
- National Route 24 - between Bath and Frome including The Colliers Way
- National Route 26 - The Strawberry Line between Yatton & Cheddar, and between Glastonbury and Yeovil
- National Route 33 - between Bristol and Nailsea (Festival Way) and Weston-super-Mare to Ilminster (Stop Line Way)
- National Route 339 - between Barrington and Bridgwater
- National Route 410 - the Avon Cycle Way - the southern half of this circular route
- Regional Route 30 between Somerton and Castle Cary and Ilminster to North Coker
Published: May 2017
Size: 10 x 15 cm folded, 60 x 80 cm unfolded
We Also Recommend
Coast and Castles South NN1C Newcastle - Edinburgh Sustrans Cycle Route Map