North Cumbria & Dumfries Cycle Map 35 - Sustrans - Hadrian's Cycleway, Sea to Sea, Reivers
North Cumbria & Dumfries Cycle Map
This area map shows the National Cycle Network and local routes in this area. It covers North Cumbria region in North England and Dumfries region in Scotland including: Carlisle, Dumfries, Gretna and Annan.
This pocket-sized colour map shows clearly mapped on-road and traffic-free paths, easy to read contours, and detailed inset maps for the major towns and cities as well as recommended linking routes connecting the NCN with quiet roads. The map also features 4 day rides with directions and a description of the area, highlighting key cycle routes and places of interest.
Major cycle routes covered by this map:
- National Route 7 between Raughton Head and Dumfries. This is the start of the Lochs and Glens South cycle tour.
- National Route 10 between Westlinton and Kielder Water. This is the western half of the long-distance cycle tour Reivers Route.
- National Route 68 between Alston and Wark Forest. Know as the Pennine Cycleway.
- National Route 72 between Silloth and Haltwhistle. This makes up part of the long-distance cycle tour Hadrian’s Cycleway.
- National Route 74 between Gretna and north of Moffat.
- Regional Route 10 from Dumfries to Beattock through the Forest of Ae.
Published: April 2016
Size: 10 x 15 cm folded, 60 x 80 cm unfolded
We Also Recommend
Coast and Castles South NN1C Newcastle - Edinburgh Sustrans Cycle Route Map