North Cumbria & Dumfries Cycle Map
This area map shows the National Cycle Network and local routes in this area. It covers North Cumbria region in North England and Dumfries region in Scotland including: Carlisle, Dumfries, Gretna and Annan.
This pocket-sized colour map shows clearly mapped on-road and traffic-free paths, easy to read contours, and detailed inset maps for the major towns and cities as well as recommended linking routes connecting the NCN with quiet roads. The map also features 4 day rides with directions and a description of the area, highlighting key cycle routes and places of interest.
Major cycle routes covered by this map:
- National Route 7 between Raughton Head and Dumfries. This is the start of the Lochs and Glens South cycle tour.
- National Route 10 between Westlinton and Kielder Water. This is the western half of the long-distance cycle tour Reivers Route.
- National Route 68 between Alston and Wark Forest. Know as the Pennine Cycleway.
- National Route 72 between Silloth and Haltwhistle. This makes up part of the long-distance cycle tour Hadrian’s Cycleway.
- National Route 74 between Gretna and north of Moffat.
- Regional Route 10 from Dumfries to Beattock through the Forest of Ae.
Published: April 2016
Size: 10 x 15 cm folded, 60 x 80 cm unfolded
Thanks for looking at this North Cumbria & Dumfries Cycle Map 35 - Sustrans - Hadrian's Cycleway, Sea to Sea, Reivers. We may have more Sustrans products and Books & Maps available. If you've any questions, give our friendly team a call.
Please click here to view our shipping policy and prices (opens another page).
Click here to view our returns information (opens another page).
For all other queries please feel free to call us on (01729) 824232
Or APPLY 0% APR Finance With No Deposit
Your new dream bike, kit and clothing are just a few simple clicks away. Whether you're after brand new bike for heading off-road, upgrading your wheels or tracking your performance with a GPS computer, we've got a range of payment options to help you spread the cost.
Please note we can only offer finance in-store or over the phone. Please feel free to call us on (01729) 824232 7 days a week.
Spend £250 or more on any items with us (even discounted items) and you can spread the cost with finance. It only takes minutes and you don't have to put down a deposit. Use our handy finance calculator to see which finance plan best suits your budget.
Only full price items are available with 0% finance. Discounted items will be 15.9% APR
|6 MONTHS||12 MONTHS||24 MONTHS||36 MONTHS||48 MONTHS|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.