Tyne & Wear Cycle Map
This area map shows the National Cycle Network and local routes in this area. It covers the Tyne and Wear and south Northumberland region in the north east of England, including Newcastle upon Tyne, Gateshead, Sunderland, Chester-le-street, Consett and Hexham.
This pocket-sized colour map shows clearly mapped on-road and traffic-free paths, easy to read contours, and detailed inset maps for the major towns and cities as well as recommended linking routes connecting the NCN with quiet roads. The map also features 5 day rides with directions and a description of the area, highlighting key cycle routes, local history and places of interest.
Major cycle routes covered by this map:
- National Route 1 between Seaham and Alnmouth. This route is part of the North Sea Cycle Route. The Coast and Castles South long-distance ride starts in Newcastle and follows National Route 1.
- National Route 7 between Nenthead and Sunderland. This is part of the Sea to Sea (C2C) long-distance ride.
- National Route 10 between Kielder Water and North Shields. This makes up part of the Reivers Route long-distance ride.
- National Route 14 between Durham and South Shields via Consett, Newcastle upon Tyne and Gateshead.
- National Route 68 between Alston and Alnham via Haltwhistle. This makes up part of the Pennine Cycleway long-distance cycle route.
- National Route 72 between Gilsland and Willington. This makes up part of the Hadrian’s Cycleway.
- Route 155 between Morpeth and Newbiggin-by-the-Sea
- Route 725 between Gateshead and Chester-le-Street
Published: July 2019
Size: 10 x 15 cm folded, 60 x 80 cm unfolded
Printed on water and tear-resistant Polyart recycleable paper, category 2 HDPE
Thanks for looking at this Tyne & Wear Cycle Map 34 - Sustrans - Sea to Sea, Hadrian's Wall Cycleway, Reivers Route, Coast & Castles South, Three Rivers. We may have more Sustrans products and Books & Maps available. If you've any questions, give our friendly team a call.
Please click here to view our shipping policy and prices (opens another page).
Click here to view our returns information (opens another page).
For all other queries please feel free to call us on (01729) 824232
APPLY AT CHECKOUT OR IN-STORE
Your new dream bike, kit and clothing are just a few simple clicks away. Whether you're after brand new bike for heading off-road, upgrading your wheels or tracking your performance with a GPS computer, we've got a range of payment options to help you spread the cost.
Spend £250 or more on any items with us (even discounted items) and you can spread the cost with finance. It only takes minutes and you don't even need to leave a deposit.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.