North York Moors, Tees Valley & Durham Coast Cycle Map 33 - Sustrans
North York Moors, Tees Valley & Durham Coast Cycle Map
This area map shows the National Cycle Network and local routes in this area. It covers the North York Moors, the Cinder Track, the eastern part of the Walney to Whitby Cycle Route and five individual day rides.
The North York Moors National Park is a beautiful landscape of stunning moorland, spectacular coast, ancient woodland and historic sites covering over 1,400 square kilometres.
This pocket-sized colour map shows clearly mapped on-road and traffic-free paths, easy to read contours, and detailed inset maps for the major towns and cities as well as recommended linking routes connecting the NCN with quiet roads. The map also features 5 day rides with directions and a description of the area, highlighting key cycle routes, local history and places of interest.
Major routes covered on this map:
- National Route 1 (North Sea Cycle Route) between Scarborough and Seaham.
- National Route 14 from Darlington to Durham via Middlesbrough and Hartlepool.
- National Route 65 between Sutton-Under-Whitestonecliffe and Middlesbrough.
- National Route 71 between Bedale and Upsall
- National Route 165 from Barnard Castle to Whitby. This is part of the Walney to Whitby cycle route. This map and the Walney to Wear Cycle Map cover the whole Walney to Whitby coast to coast cycle route.
- National Route 168 from Kildale in the North York Moors to Guisborough and Saltburn-by-the-Sea.
- National Route 656 through the North York Moors
Published: May 2018
Size: 10 x 15 cm folded, 60 x 80 cm unfolded
Printed on water and tear-resistant Polyart recycleable paper, category 2 HDPE
We Also Recommend
Coast and Castles South NN1C Newcastle - Edinburgh Sustrans Cycle Route Map