County Durham & North Yorkshire Cycle Map 32 - Sustrans
County Durham & North Yorkshire cycle map
This area map shows the National Cycle Network and local routes in this area. It covers County Durham & North Yorkshire region in the north east of England, including Middlesbrough, Stockton-On-Tees, Hartlepool, Bishop Auckland, Billingham and Durham.
This pocket-sized colour map shows clearly mapped on-road and traffic-free paths, easy to read contours, and detailed inset maps for the major towns and cities as well as recommended linking routes connecting the NCN with quiet roads. The map also features 5 day rides with directions and a description of the area, highlighting key cycle routes, local history and places of interest.
Major cycle routes covered by this map:
- National Route 1 (North Sea Cycle Route) along the coast between Middlesbrough and Seaham.
- National Route 7 between Nenthead and Waskerley. This makes up part of the Sea to Sea (C2C) long-distance cycle route.
- National Route 14 between Darlington and Lanchester via Stockton-on-Tees, Hartlepool and Durham.
- National Route 65 between Sutton-under-Whitestonecliffe and Middlesbrough.
- National Route 70 between Kirkby Stephen and Houghton-Le-Spring via Barnard Castle and Durham. This makes up part of the Walney to Wear & Whitby (W2W) long-distance ride.
- National Route 71 between Tan Hill on the Yorkshire Dales and Northallerton.
- National Route 165 between Barnard Castle and Great Ayton. This makes up part of the Walney to Whitby (W2W) arm of the long-distance ride.
- National Route 656 through the North York Moors
- National Route 715 from Whorlton to Bishop Auckland
- Regional Route 10 also known as the Yorkshire Dales Cycelway.
Published: December 2015
Size: 10 x 15 cm folded, 60 x 80 cm unfolded
We Also Recommend
Way of the Roses - Morecambe/Bridlington Sustrans Cycle Route Map NN69 (5th Ed)