Lancashire Cycle Map
This area map shows the National Cycle Network and local routes in this area. It covers the Lancashire area of the north west region of England including Preston, Rochdale, Lancaster, Burnley and Colne.
This pocket-sized colour map shows clearly mapped on-road and traffic-free paths, easy to read contours, and detailed inset maps for the major towns and cities as well as recommended linking routes connecting the NCN with quiet roads. The map also features 5 day rides with directions and a description of the area, highlighting key cycle routes, local history and places of interest.
Major routes covered by this map:
- National Route 55 from Adlington to Preston.
- National Route 6 between Bury and Carnforth.
- National Route 62 from Preston to Fleetwood, largely traffic-free along the coast through Blackpool.
- National Route 66 from Rochdale to Eastwood
- National Route 68 between Hebden Bridge and Ingleton. This section makes up part of the Pennine Cycleway.
- National Route 69 from Morecambe to Clapham. This forms the beginning of the Way of the Roses which then joins National Route 68 at Clapham.
- National Route 622 is a 21 mile cycle route encircling the city of Preston. This route is known locally as the Preston Guild Wheel.
- National Route 700, the Bay Cycle Way, between Glasson, Morecambe, Arnside, Grange-over-Sands and Barrow-in-Furness.
- Regional Route 90 (northern loop of the Lancashire Cycleway), a circular route passing through Whalley, Kirkham, Great Eccleston, Caton, and Slaidburn
- Regional Route 91 (southern loop of the Lancashire Cycleway), a circular route from Pinfold, Whalley, Barnoldswick, Haslingden and Adlington
Published: September 2018
Size: 10 x 15 cm folded, 60 x 80 cm unfolded
Thanks for looking at this Lancashire Cycle Map 30 - Sustrans. We may have more Sustrans products and Books & Maps available. If you've any questions, give our friendly team a call.
Please click here to view our shipping policy and prices (opens another page).
Click here to view our returns information (opens another page).
For all other queries please feel free to call us on (01729) 824232
APPLY AT CHECKOUT OR IN-STORE
Your new dream bike, kit and clothing are just a few simple clicks away. Whether you're after brand new bike for heading off-road, upgrading your wheels or tracking your performance with a GPS computer, we've got a range of payment options to help you spread the cost.
Spend £250 or more on any items with us (even discounted items) and you can spread the cost with finance. It only takes minutes and you don't even need to leave a deposit.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.