West Yorkshire Cycle Map
This area map shows the National Cycle Network and local routes in this area. It covers West Yorkshire region in northern England, including Leeds, Selby, Bradford, York, Sowerby Bridge, Dewsbury and Ripon.
This pocket-sized colour map shows clearly mapped on-road and traffic-free paths, easy to read contours, and detailed inset maps for the major towns and cities as well as recommended linking routes connecting the NCN with quiet roads. The map also features 5 day rides with directions and a description of the area, highlighting key cycle routes and places of interest.
Major cycle routes covered by this map:
- National Route 62 between Braithwaite and Selby. This route makes up part of the Trans Pennine Trail.
- National Route 65 between Howden and Kilburn via Selby and York.
- National Route 66 between Dewsbury and Bramham via Bradford and Leeds.
- National Route 67 between Royston and Ripon via Leeds. This route makes up apart of the Trans Pennine Trail.
- National Route 68 between Slaithwaite and Hebdon Bridge. This route makes up part of the long-distance Pennine Cycleway.
- National Route 69 from Huddersfield to Ossett
- National Route 657 Easingwold to Dalton
- National Route 696 between Baildon and Silsden via Bingley.
- National Route 688 between Winterburn and Linton-on-Ouse via Pateley Bridge and Ripon. This makes up part of the long-distance Way of the Roses cycle tour.
- Regional Route 10 (Yorkshire Dales Cycleway) from Skipton to Braidley
Published: July 2019
Thanks for looking at this West Yorkshire Cycle Map 29 - Sustrans - inc Trans Pennine, Way of Roses, Pennine Cycleway. We may have more Sustrans products and Books & Maps available. If you've any questions, give our friendly team a call.
Please click here to view our shipping policy and prices (opens another page).
Click here to view our returns information (opens another page).
For all other queries please feel free to call us on (01729) 824232
APPLY AT CHECKOUT OR IN-STORE
Your new dream bike, kit and clothing are just a few simple clicks away. Whether you're after brand new bike for heading off-road, upgrading your wheels or tracking your performance with a GPS computer, we've got a range of payment options to help you spread the cost.
Spend £250 or more on any items with us (even discounted items) and you can spread the cost with finance. It only takes minutes and you don't even need to leave a deposit.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.