Merseyside & Manchester Cycle Map
This area map shows the National Cycle Network and local routes in this area. It covers the Merseyside and Manchester areas of the north west region of England, including Liverpool, Manchester, Salford, Chester, Oldham, Runcorn & Widnes, Bolton, Macclesfield, Stockport and Bury.
This pocket-sized colour map shows clearly mapped on-road and traffic-free paths, easy to read contours, and detailed inset maps for the major towns and cities as well as recommended linking routes connecting the NCN with quiet roads. The map also features 4 day rides with directions and a description of the area, highlighting key cycle routes, local history and places of interest.
Major routes covered by this map:
- National Route 5 between Y Fflint and Stoke-on-Trent, which follows part of the North Wales Cycle Route.
- National Route 6 Bury to Manchester
- National Route 45 between Wrenbury and Chester.
- National Route 55 between Stoke-on-Trent and Adlington.
- National Route 56 from Liverpool to Chester
- National Route 562 from Wigan to New Lane
- National Route 573 from Congleton to Davenham
- National Route 62 between Southport and Glossop. This is also part of the west section of the Trans Pennine Trail that travels between Southport and Penistone via Liverpool and Stockport. The Western section includes the Liverpool Loop line and the Cheshire Lines path and passes through the Peak District National park.
- National Route 68 (Pennine Cycleway) between Manchester and Rochdale.
- National Route 810 connects Ainsdale Rail Station and central Liverpool via Formby, Crosby and Stanley Park.
- Regional Route 70 the Cheshire Cycleway.
- Regional Route 91 from Pinfold to Adlington
- National Route 451 from Nantwich to Wheelock
**Please note that Regional Route 75 between Wrenbury and Nantwich has now become National Route 451 and is signposted as such**
Published: May 2018
Size: 10 x 15 cm folded, 60 x 80 cm unfolded
Printed on water and tear-resistant Polyart recycleable paper, category 2 HDPE
Thanks for looking at this Merseyside & Manchester Cycle Map 25 - Sustrans - Inc The Pennine Cycleway & The Trans Pennine Trail. We may have more Sustrans products and Books & Maps available. If you've any questions, give our friendly team a call.
Please click here to view our shipping policy and prices (opens another page).
Click here to view our returns information (opens another page).
For all other queries please feel free to call us on (01729) 824232
Or APPLY 0% APR Finance With No Deposit
Your new dream bike, kit and clothing are just a few simple clicks away. Whether you're after brand new bike for heading off-road, upgrading your wheels or tracking your performance with a GPS computer, we've got a range of payment options to help you spread the cost.
Please note we can only offer finance in-store or over the phone. Please feel free to call us on (01729) 824232 7 days a week.
Spend £250 or more on any items with us (even discounted items) and you can spread the cost with finance. It only takes minutes and you don't have to put down a deposit. Use our handy finance calculator to see which finance plan best suits your budget.
Only full price items are available with 0% finance. Discounted items will be 15.9% APR
|6 MONTHS||12 MONTHS||24 MONTHS||36 MONTHS||48 MONTHS|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.