North Wales Cycle Map 24 - Sustrans - including Lon Eifion, Lon Las Cefni
North Wales Cycle Map
This area map shows the National Cycle Network and local routes in this area. It covers North Wales, including Anglesey and Holyhead, Snowdonia, Rhyl and the North Wales coast.
North Wales is a great region for cycling. From the dramatic landscapes of Snowdonia, to Conwy and Denbighshire's sandy coastline and the beautiful and mostly traffic-free North Wales Coast cycle route, it's an ideal area for discovering by bike. Don't miss the River Dee estuary in the east, a major wildlife haven for wading birds and wildfowl, or explore further afield via the Holyhead to Dublin ferry in the Isle of Anglesey.
This pocket-sized colour map shows clearly mapped on-road and traffic-free paths, easy to read contours, and detailed inset maps for the major towns and cities as well as recommended linking routes connecting the NCN with quiet roads.
Major cycle routes covered by this map:
- National Route 5 (North Wales Coast cycle route) between Holyhead and Chester via Bangor, Conwy, Colwyn Bay, Rhyl and Flint.
- National Route 8 (Lon Las Cymru cycle route) between Harlech and Holyhead via Porthmadog, Caernarfon and Bangor.
- National Route 566 around Anglesey including Lon Las Cefni Trail.
- National Route 82 between Bangor and Pont Pen-y-benglog on the Lon Las Ogwen cycle route.
- National Route 84 from Rhyl to St Asaph
- Regional Routes 40, 41, 42, and 43 around the Llyn Peninsula.
- Regional Routes 12,13,14,15 and 16 around Y Bala.
Published: Sep 2016
Size: 10 x 15 cm folded, 60 x 80 cm unfolded
We Also Recommend
Coast and Castles South NN1C Newcastle - Edinburgh Sustrans Cycle Route Map