South Devon Cycle Map
This area map shows the National Cycle Network and local routes in this area. It covers the South Devon area of the South West region of England, and part of West Dorset, including Dartmoor, Plymouth, Exmouth, Torquay and Lyme Regis.
This pocket-sized colour map shows clearly mapped on-road and traffic-free paths, easy to read contours, and detailed inset maps for the major towns and cities as well as recommended linking routes connecting the NCN with quiet roads. The map also features 4 day rides with directions and a description of the area, highlighting key cycle routes, local history and places of interest.
South Devon is a glorious mix of rolling hills dotted with small towns. The land south and east of Dartmoor National Park includes some beautiful seaside resorts and quiet river estuaries, as well as the busy city of Exeter, the county town, and the bohemian market town of Totnes. England's only natural UNESCO world heritage site, the Jurassic Coast, runs east from Exmouth into Dorset and is famous for its fascinating geology and perfect fossils of early marine life.
Major cycle routes covered by this map:
- The Dartmoor Way - a 95 mile circular route around Dartmoor on a mix of on-road and traffic-free signed National Cycle Routes.
- The southern half of the Devon Coast to Coast (National Route 27) between Plymouth and Okehampton including the Granite Way and the Drake's Trail.
- Tour de Manche between Budleigh Salterton and Plymouth via Exeter and Okehampton.
- National Route 2 between Plymouth and Totnes and Dawlish to Axminster.
- Route 272 from Hoo Meavy to south of Bovey Tracey
- Route 274 from south of Yelverton to Peter Tavy
- National Route 279 between Okehampton and Exeter.
- National Route 327 between Egloskerry and North Brentor.
- National Route 28 from Yealmpton to Totnes via Salcombe.
Published: September 2015
Size: 10 x 15 cm folded, 60 x 80 cm unfolded
Printed on water and tear-resistant Polyart recycleable paper, category 2 HDPE
Thanks for looking at this South Devon Cycle Map 2 - Sustrans - Including Exe Estuary Trail, Drake's Trail. We may have more Sustrans products and Books & Maps available. If you've any questions, give our friendly team a call.
Please click here to view our shipping policy and prices (opens another page).
Click here to view our returns information (opens another page).
For all other queries please feel free to call us on (01729) 824232
APPLY AT CHECKOUT OR IN-STORE
Your new dream bike, kit and clothing are just a few simple clicks away. Whether you're after brand new bike for heading off-road, upgrading your wheels or tracking your performance with a GPS computer, we've got a range of payment options to help you spread the cost.
Spend £250 or more on any items with us (even discounted items) and you can spread the cost with finance. It only takes minutes and you don't even need to leave a deposit.