Norfolk Cycle Map
This area map shows the National Cycle Network and local routes in this area. It covers the Norfolk area of the East of England, including Norwich, Cromer and Sheringham, Great Yarmouth and Dereham.
Norfolk is very flat which makes it ideal for cycling. Miles of unspoilt coastline, internationally important nature reserves and amazing wildlife are all linked together with fantastic signed cycle routes and a network of quiet country lanes. Inland you can also explore Thetford Forest, with hundreds of miles of single track and mountain bike routes, and the pretty city of Norwich, the county town and home to many great pubs, cafes and parks.
This pocket-sized colour map shows clearly mapped on-road and traffic-free paths, easy to read contours, and detailed inset maps for the major towns and cities as well as recommended linking routes connecting the NCN with quiet roads. The map also features 5 day rides with directions and a description of the area, highlighting key cycle routes, local history and places of interest.
Major cycle routes covered by this map:
- National Route 1 (North Sea Cycle Route) between Halesworth and Sedgeford via Beccles, Norwich, Fakenham and Wells-next-the-Sea.
- National Route 13 between Thetford and Fakenham via Watton and Dereham.
- Norfolk Coast Cycle Way (Regional Route 30) between Lowestoft and Sandringham via Great Yarmouth and Cromer.
- Regional Route 30 between Stoke Ferry and Lowestoft via Thetford (through Thetford Forest), Harleston and Beccles. (Small gap near Diss shown on Suffolk Cycle Map 18)
- Regional Route 31 between Reedham and Barnaby Green
- Regional Route 33 between Cromer and Aylsham
- Route 517 between Great Yarmouth and Beccles
Published: July 2019
Size: 10 x 15 cm folded, 60 x 80 cm unfolded
Thanks for looking at this Norfolk Cycle Map 19 - Sustrans - Including the Norfolk Coast Cycleway, Norwich, Thetford, Lowestoft, Beccles. We may have more Sustrans products and Books & Maps available. If you've any questions, give our friendly team a call.
Please click here to view our shipping policy and prices (opens another page).
Click here to view our returns information (opens another page).
For all other queries please feel free to call us on (01729) 824232
APPLY AT CHECKOUT OR IN-STORE
Your new dream bike, kit and clothing are just a few simple clicks away. Whether you're after brand new bike for heading off-road, upgrading your wheels or tracking your performance with a GPS computer, we've got a range of payment options to help you spread the cost.
Spend £250 or more on any items with us (even discounted items) and you can spread the cost with finance. It only takes minutes and you don't even need to leave a deposit.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.