Herefordshire, Worcestershire & N Gloucs Cycle Map 15 - Sustrans
Herefordshire, Worcestershire & North Gloucestershire cycle map
This area map shows the National Cycle Network and local routes in this area. It covers the Herefordshire, Worcestershire and North Gloucestershire area of the West Midlands region of England, including Hereford, Gloucester, Cheltenham, Worcester and Droitwich.
Herefordshire is known as one of the most rural and sparsely populated counties in England, with rolling terrain, beautiful scenery and chamring market towns. Neighbouring Worcestershire has an industrial history and similarly undulating hills, and the North Gloucestershire area is home to two major settlements - the historic spa town of Cheltenham and the Roman city of Gloucester.
This pocket-sized colour map shows clearly mapped on-road and traffic-free paths, easy to read contours, and detailed inset maps for the major towns and cities as well as recommended linking routes connecting the NCN with quiet roads. The map also features 4 day rides with directions and a description of the area, highlighting key cycle routes, local history and places of interest.
Cycle routes covered by this map:
- National Route 41 between Gloucester and Cheltenham, and Tewkesbury and Evesham
- National Route 45 between Gloucester and Bewdley via Tewkesbury, Worcester, Droitwich and Stourport-on-Severn.
- National Route 46 between Abergavenny and Hereford, and Worcester to Bromsgrove
- Route 442 between Norton and Netherton
- National Route 5 between Wilmcote and Bourneville via Redditch and Bromsgrove.
- National Route 54 from Stourport-on-Severn to Kidderminster
- National Route 825 (Radnor Ring) from Upper Hergest to Knucklas
Published: April 2016
Size: 10 x 15 cm folded, 60 x 80 cm unfolded