South West Wales Cycle Map 13 - Sustrans - including Millennium Coastal Park, Swiss Valley
South West Wales Cycle Map
This area map shows the National Cycle Network and local routes in this area. It covers the South West of Wales, including Swansea, LLanelli, Pembroke, St. David's and Cardigan.
Follow coastal paths, riverside routes and quiet trails through a journey of discovery in wonderfully scenic West Wales. The Celtic Trail hugs Wales' finest coastline via beautiful seaside resorts, and magical castles dot the landscape at Kidwelly, Pembroke, St David's and Laugharne. Inland, routes traverse the remote cross-country and explore family friendly parks.
This pocket-sized colour map shows clearly mapped on-road and traffic-free paths, easy to read contours, and detailed inset maps for the major towns and cities as well as recommended linking routes connecting the NCN with quiet roads.
Major cycle routes covered by this map:
- National Route 4 (Celtic Trail cycle route) between Port Talbot to Fishguard via Swansea, Llanelli, Carmarthen, Tenby, Pembroke, Haverfordwest and St Davids.
- National Route 47 (Celtic Trail cycle route) between Llanelli and Fishguard via Carmarthen, Crymych and the Preseli Mountains.
- National Route 82 (Lon Teifi cycle route) between Lampeter and Fishguard via Newcastle Emlyn and Cardigan.
- National Route 43 (Swansea Valley) between Swansea and Ystalyfera.
- Regional Route 437 between Pantyffynnon and Cwmllynfell
Published: Nov 2016
Size: 10 x 15 cm folded, 60 x 80 cm unfolded