South West Wales Cycle Map
This area map shows the National Cycle Network and local routes in this area. It covers the South West of Wales, including Swansea, LLanelli, Pembroke, St. David's and Cardigan.
Follow coastal paths, riverside routes and quiet trails through a journey of discovery in wonderfully scenic West Wales. The Celtic Trail hugs Wales' finest coastline via beautiful seaside resorts, and magical castles dot the landscape at Kidwelly, Pembroke, St David's and Laugharne. Inland, routes traverse the remote cross-country and explore family friendly parks.
This pocket-sized colour map shows clearly mapped on-road and traffic-free paths, easy to read contours, and detailed inset maps for the major towns and cities as well as recommended linking routes connecting the NCN with quiet roads.
Major cycle routes covered by this map:
- National Route 4 (Celtic Trail cycle route) between Port Talbot to Fishguard via Swansea, Llanelli, Carmarthen, Tenby, Pembroke, Haverfordwest and St Davids.
- National Route 47 (Celtic Trail cycle route) between Llanelli and Fishguard via Carmarthen, Crymych and the Preseli Mountains.
- National Route 82 (Lon Teifi cycle route) between Lampeter and Fishguard via Newcastle Emlyn and Cardigan.
- National Route 43 (Swansea Valley) between Swansea and Ystalyfera.
- Regional Route 437 between Pantyffynnon and Cwmllynfell
Published: Nov 2016
Size: 10 x 15 cm folded, 60 x 80 cm unfolded
Thanks for looking at this South West Wales Cycle Map 13 - Sustrans - including Millennium Coastal Park, Swiss Valley. We may have more Sustrans products and Books & Maps available. If you've any questions, give our friendly team a call.
Please click here to view our shipping policy and prices (opens another page).
Click here to view our returns information (opens another page).
For all other queries please feel free to call us on (01729) 824232
APPLY AT CHECKOUT OR IN-STORE
Your new dream bike, kit and clothing are just a few simple clicks away. Whether you're after brand new bike for heading off-road, upgrading your wheels or tracking your performance with a GPS computer, we've got a range of payment options to help you spread the cost.
Spend £250 or more on any items with us (even discounted items) and you can spread the cost with finance. It only takes minutes and you don't even need to leave a deposit.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.