Cornwall Cycle Map 1 - Sustrans - Including Camel Trail, Clay Trails, Mineral Tramways
Cornwall Cycle Map
This cycle map shows the National Cycle Network and local routes in this area. It covers the Cornwall area of the South West region of England, including Penzance, Newquay, Bude and Bodmin.
Cornwall has a unique identity which makes it one of the most popular holiday destinations in England. Surrounded by the Atlantic and full of sandy beaches and dramatic cliffs, the quality of light made it popular with artists from the late 19th century onwards and St. Ives today is home to the Tate, a major art gallery. The hills in Cornwall come thick and fast, but there are also some wonderful traffic-free routes too. The Camel Trail follows the River Camel along a converted railway line from Bodmin to Padstow, and the Clay Trails are a network of traffic-free routes exploring the old mining area around the fascinating Eden Project near St Austell.
This pocket-sized colour map shows clearly mapped on-road and traffic-free paths, easy to read contours, and detailed inset maps for the major towns and cities as well as recommended linking routes connecting the NCN with quiet roads. The map also features 4 day rides with directions and a description of the area, highlighting key cycle routes, local history and places of interest.
Major cycle routes covered by this map:
- National Route 3 from Land's End to Holemoor via St Austell, Bodmin and Bude
- National Route 32 from Bodmin to Truro via Padstow and Newquay
- The Cornish Way between Bude and Land's End on National Route 3
- The Camel Trail from Bodmin to Padstow on National Routes 3 & 32
- Clay Trails on National Route 3 & 32 around St Austell and the Eden Project
- Mineral Tramway Cornwall coast to coast on National Route 3
- Regional Route 304 between Marhamchurch to south of Trelash
- Regional Route 327 between near Warbstow and Chillaton
Published: May 2018
Size: 10 x 15 cm folded, 60 x 80 cm unfolded
Printed on water and tear-resistant Polyart recycleable paper, category 2 HDPE