Pro Koryak Stem, Alloy, 31.8mm, 1-1/8, 60mm
- Named after the rugged Koryak mountains in Eastern Siberia, these all-mountain components are designed to deliver maximum performance and reliability
- Squared forged design gives the perfect blend of lightness and torsional rigidity
- Made from 3D forged and machine finished 7075 aluminium for high strength and excellent resistance to corrosion
- Machined headlock four bolt front clamp for increased lateral rigidity with wide bars
- Oversized 31.8 mm clamp diameter reduces unwanted flex under high load by increasing strength and rigidity
- Zero rise in 40 - 60 mm
- +- 6 degrees from 70 - 100 mm
- Durable anodised finish
- Laser etched logo graphics
- For 1-1/8 inch fork steerers
- Weight: From 110 grams
0% APR Finance With No Deposit Required
Your new dream bike, kit and clothing are just a few simple clicks away. Whether you're after brand new bike for heading off-road, upgrading your wheels or tracking your performance with a GPS computer, we've got a range of payment options to help you spread the cost.
Please note we can only offer finance in-store or over the phone. Please feel free to call us on (01729) 824232 7 days a week.
Spend £250 or more on any items with us (even discounted items) and you can spread the cost with finance. It only takes minutes and you don't have to put down a deposit. Use our handy finance calculator to see which finance plan best suits your budget.
Only full price items are available with 0% finance. Discounted items will be 15.9% APR
|6 MONTHS||12 MONTHS||24 MONTHS||36 MONTHS||48 MONTHS|