- Ultegra grade SM-RT800 Ice Tech rotors providing consistent braking performance through energy control, using revolutionary stainless steel / alloy 3-layer sandwich construction that manages heat while riding
- The clad steel / alloy / steel rotor construction allows heat generated from braking to radiate quickly through the aluminium core achieving surface temperature drops of around 50 deg C. When used with Ice Tech pads surface temperatures can drop from around 400 to 300 deg C, this provides great improvements in performance all round
- FREEZA rotors allow the alloy core to extend out from the braking surface as a fins to the Centre-Lock mount adapter to providing added cooling
- Ice Tech rotors achieve long pad life, less noise and less fade due to improved heat dispersion
- Rotors are durable lightweight and rigid, using the proven Shimano Centre-Lock system giving increased strength and security with an easy set-up
- Precision cut and drilled braking surface improves pad clearing while aiding cooling under high load
- Large alloy spider is a highly rigid and lightweight support for the rotor surface
- Super polished braking surface gives excellent braking performance
Thanks for looking at this SM-RT800 Ultegra Ice Tech FREEZA Centre-Lock rotor. We may have more Shimano products and Brake Rotors & Adapters available. If you've any questions, give our friendly team a call.
Please click here to view our shipping policy and prices (opens another page).
Click here to view our returns information (opens another page).
For all other queries please feel free to call us on (01729) 824232
APPLY AT CHECKOUT OR IN-STORE
Your new dream bike, kit and clothing are just a few simple clicks away. Whether you're after brand new bike for heading off-road, upgrading your wheels or tracking your performance with a GPS computer, we've got a range of payment options to help you spread the cost.
Spend £250 or more on any items with us (even discounted items) and you can spread the cost with finance. It only takes minutes and you don't even need to leave a deposit.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.