- SM-RT86 Ice-Tec rotors give excellent performance made from a stainless steel / alloy 3-layer sandwich construction that manages heat while riding
- The clad steel / alloy / steel rotor construction allows heat generated from braking to radiate quickly through the aluminium core achieving surface temperature drops of around 50 deg C. When used with Ice-Tec pads surface temperatures can drop from around 400 to 300 deg C, this provides great improvements in performance all round
- Ice-Tec rotors achieve long pad life, less noise and less fade due to improved heat dispersion
- 6-bolt mounting system
- Rotor contact surface has been developed for excellent pad clearing and cooling which increases pad performance and life
- Large forged alloy spider supports rotor surface, increasing rigidity and reducing weight
Please click here to view our shipping policy and prices (opens another page).
Click here to view our returns information (opens another page).
For all other queries please feel free to call us on (01729) 824232
APPLY AT CHECKOUT OR IN-STORE
Your new dream bike, kit and clothing are just a few simple clicks away. Whether you're after brand new bike for heading off-road, upgrading your wheels or tracking your performance with a GPS computer, we've got a range of payment options to help you spread the cost.
Spend £250 or more on any items with us (even discounted items) and you can spread the cost with finance. It only takes minutes and you don't even need to leave a deposit.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.