- Altus wide link 7/8-speed compatible dual pull multi-fit front derailleur for recreational off-road use
- Compact top swing design
- Low-friction wide linkage reduces shifting effort and increases rigidity
- Dual pull design allows it to be used with top or bottom cable routing
- Multi clamp band is compatible with all frame dimensions
- 66-69 degree chainstay to seat tube angle range
- For outer chainring size from 42 to 48 tooth, total capacity 20 teeth
- Compatible with 7- or 8-speed drivetrains
Thanks for looking at this Shimano FD-M310 Altus 7 or 8-speed front derailleur, top swing, 42-48T. We may have more Shimano products and Front Mechs available. If you've any questions, give our friendly team a call.
Please click here to view our shipping policy and prices (opens another page).
Click here to view our returns information (opens another page).
For all other queries please feel free to call us on (01729) 824232
APPLY AT CHECKOUT OR IN-STORE
Your new dream bike, kit and clothing are just a few simple clicks away. Whether you're after brand new bike for heading off-road, upgrading your wheels or tracking your performance with a GPS computer, we've got a range of payment options to help you spread the cost.
Spend £250 or more on any items with us (even discounted items) and you can spread the cost with finance. It only takes minutes and you don't even need to leave a deposit.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.