- Good value 57 mm drop front calliper brake
- Super SLR dual pivot design keeps operating friction to a minimum, improving braking performance
- Must be used in conjunction with ST-4600, ST-4603, ST-5700, ST-5703, ST-6700 or ST-7900 STIs for correct leverage ratio
- Enhanced brake arch proportions give a quicker linear response and increased power
- 57 mm drop
- Lightweight aluminium calliper design with tough anodised finish
- Toe-in adjustable brake shoes for perfect pad alignment
- Durable quick release for fast and easy wheel removal
- Comes with 10.5 / 12.5 / 18 / and 27 mm sunken nut
Please click here to view our shipping policy and prices (opens another page).
Click here to view our returns information (opens another page).
For all other queries please feel free to call us on (01729) 824232
APPLY AT CHECKOUT OR IN-STORE
Your new dream bike, kit and clothing are just a few simple clicks away. Whether you're after brand new bike for heading off-road, upgrading your wheels or tracking your performance with a GPS computer, we've got a range of payment options to help you spread the cost.
Spend £250 or more on any items with us (even discounted items) and you can spread the cost with finance. It only takes minutes and you don't even need to leave a deposit.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.