- Twin piston Deore brake calliper providing efficient braking with a minimalist design
- For use with Mineral oil which is non-corrosive and less hazardous than conventional hydraulic fluid
- The one way internal fluid circuit makes bleeding easy, while great piston retraction increases pad to rotor clearance
- Shim-less mounting bracket allows for quick installation and set up
- Compatible with international standard and post mount forks
- To be used in conjunction with Shimano hydraulic brake levers
- Can be used with Ice Tech pads available in resin or sintered compound, the optional aluminum radiation fin pad further improves heat dissipation reducing brake surface temperature by 50 deg C
- Comes as standard with G02S resin pads
Thanks for looking at this Shimano BR-M6000 Deore disc brake calliper, without adapter for front or rear. We may have more Shimano products and Brakes available. If you've any questions, give our friendly team a call.
Please click here to view our shipping policy and prices (opens another page).
Click here to view our returns information (opens another page).
For all other queries please feel free to call us on (01729) 824232
APPLY AT CHECKOUT OR IN-STORE
Your new dream bike, kit and clothing are just a few simple clicks away. Whether you're after brand new bike for heading off-road, upgrading your wheels or tracking your performance with a GPS computer, we've got a range of payment options to help you spread the cost.
Spend £250 or more on any items with us (even discounted items) and you can spread the cost with finance. It only takes minutes and you don't even need to leave a deposit.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.