- Ergonomic and powerful Servo Wave XT hydraulic disc brake levers offer exceptional control and modulation
- Short stroke Servo-Wave mechanism for quick pad engagement and more power for aggressive riding
- An increase in pad clearance at the calliper has enabled Shimano to use their proven Servo Wave technology. As the brake lever is pulled a cam linkage enables rapid pad to rotor engagement, at the point of contact the cam moves across multiplying the leverage ratio and increasing the stopping power
- Adjustable free stroke enables you to fine tune the amount of lever pull before pad and rotor engagement
- Easy access no tools lever reach adjustment dial for custom lever feel and position
- Forged alloy brake lever for optimum strength and reliability
- Mineral oil brake fluid is non-corrosive and less hazardous than conventional hydraulic brake fluid
- Hinged clamp for quick installation
- I-spec-II compatible
Please click here to view our shipping policy and prices (opens another page).
Click here to view our returns information (opens another page).
For all other queries please feel free to call us on (01729) 824232
APPLY AT CHECKOUT OR IN-STORE
Your new dream bike, kit and clothing are just a few simple clicks away. Whether you're after brand new bike for heading off-road, upgrading your wheels or tracking your performance with a GPS computer, we've got a range of payment options to help you spread the cost.
Spend £250 or more on any items with us (even discounted items) and you can spread the cost with finance. It only takes minutes and you don't even need to leave a deposit.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.