Shimano 105 -5800 11 speed rear derailleur, GS, for low gear 28-32T black. Featuring a new spring mechanism and cable pitch. Cage length options: SS and GS
The Shimano 5800 has gone 11 Speed for the latest incarnation of the 105. The 5800 has been inspired by the innovations of the more upper end Shimano Ultegra and Dura Ace; you can see the technological influences across the design of the 5800 components. More advanced and lighter than its predecessors and with a more eye catching design, the 5800 promises high performance and is one of the latest cycling must haves.
- 11-speed 105 wide link rear derailleur
- Advanced Wide Link design increases rigidity and shifting performance
- Super stiff for fast and accurate changes across the cassette
- Large 11 tooth pulleys increase service life and reduce noise
- Super light shift action
- Compatible with 11-speed drivetrains
- Maximum low sprocket 28 for SS - 32T for GS with double chainset
- Average weight 232 grams (GS)
Thanks for looking at this Shimano 105 RD-5800 Rear Derailleur - 11 Speed, SS. We may have more Shimano products and Rear Mechs available. If you've any questions, give our friendly team a call.
Please click here to view our shipping policy and prices (opens another page).
Click here to view our returns information (opens another page).
For all other queries please feel free to call us on (01729) 824232
APPLY AT CHECKOUT OR IN-STORE
Your new dream bike, kit and clothing are just a few simple clicks away. Whether you're after brand new bike for heading off-road, upgrading your wheels or tracking your performance with a GPS computer, we've got a range of payment options to help you spread the cost.
Spend £250 or more on any items with us (even discounted items) and you can spread the cost with finance. It only takes minutes and you don't even need to leave a deposit.