LIMITED EDITION COLOURS. A new edition to the Race Face pedal line-up: the Chester Pedal. The tough and burly nylon composite body provides a large platform with the same grip as traditional alloy pedals via the bottom loading 8 hex traction pins per side. Thin and lightweight is the name of the game with the Chester, featuring a cro-mo axle that is fully sealed and a 100% serviceable bearing and bushing system. This pedal offers great performance for a wide range of riders at a price that leaves plenty of cash in your pocket for that round of bevies at your local watering hole after hammering out a day of hot laps with the crew.
- Nylon composite body.
- Replaceable steel pins (8 per side).
- Fully sealed.
- Smooth and durable sealed bearing and bushing system.
- Cro-mo axle.
- Thin and lightweight concave platform.
- Large platform with same grip as traditional pedals.
- Built for: Trail / DH / FR.
- Body Material: Nylon composite body.
- Axle Material: Chromoly steel.
- Height: 15mm - 18.4mm.
- Platform Size: 110mm x 101mm.
- Weight: 340g.
- # of Pins: 16 SHCS hex traction pins per pedal (8 per side).
- Bearings: Cartridge bearings and DU bushings.
Please click here to view our shipping policy and prices (opens another page).
Click here to view our returns information (opens another page).
For all other queries please feel free to call us on (01729) 824232
APPLY AT CHECKOUT OR IN-STORE
Your new dream bike, kit and clothing are just a few simple clicks away. Whether you're after brand new bike for heading off-road, upgrading your wheels or tracking your performance with a GPS computer, we've got a range of payment options to help you spread the cost.
Spend £250 or more on any items with us (even discounted items) and you can spread the cost with finance. It only takes minutes and you don't even need to leave a deposit.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.