- Simplicity is key when it comes to draft legal aerobars
- Offering a proprietary integrated bracket design, the ADL allows the rider to run a minimalist clip-on aerobar design with or without armrests
- The clamp style and 3-position F35i armrest provide a road-geometry adjustable aerobar fit and the taller 40 mm S-bend extension improves ergonomics
- ITU approved for Olympic distance triathlons which require draft-legal Aerobars
- Aluminium aero extensions
- F35i Injected Armrests for comfort
- Aerobridge width: 165 mm - 320 mm
Thanks for looking at this Profile Design ADL Aerobar. We may have more Profile Design products and Bars & Stems available. If you've any questions, give our friendly team a call.
Please click here to view our shipping policy and prices (opens another page).
Click here to view our returns information (opens another page).
For all other queries please feel free to call us on (01729) 824232
APPLY AT CHECKOUT OR IN-STORE
Your new dream bike, kit and clothing are just a few simple clicks away. Whether you're after brand new bike for heading off-road, upgrading your wheels or tracking your performance with a GPS computer, we've got a range of payment options to help you spread the cost.
Spend £250 or more on any items with us (even discounted items) and you can spread the cost with finance. It only takes minutes and you don't even need to leave a deposit.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.