- A set of Torx-drive Disc brake rotor mounting bolts
- Torx-drive bolts are increasingly used, as they reduce the chances of slipping or rounding off bolts
- Low-profile design ensures clearance between bolts and inside of fork legs
- Thread-lock coated to prevent loosening in use
- Stainless steel to prevent corrosion
- Fits any international standard rotor mountings
- Contains 6 bolts, and one Torx drive tool
Thanks for looking at this M:Part Torx disc rotor M5 stainless steel bolts. We may have more M:Part products and Spares available. If you've any questions, give our friendly team a call.
Please click here to view our shipping policy and prices (opens another page).
Click here to view our returns information (opens another page).
For all other queries please feel free to call us on (01729) 824232
APPLY AT CHECKOUT OR IN-STORE
Your new dream bike, kit and clothing are just a few simple clicks away. Whether you're after brand new bike for heading off-road, upgrading your wheels or tracking your performance with a GPS computer, we've got a range of payment options to help you spread the cost.
Spend £250 or more on any items with us (even discounted items) and you can spread the cost with finance. It only takes minutes and you don't even need to leave a deposit.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.