- The PCS-9.2 is a basic work stand designed and built for the home mechanic
- A stable way to hold nearly any bicycle for adjustments, cleaning and repair
- The stand folds for transport and storage and is adjustable in height to always keep your work at a comfortable level
- Able to hold up to 80 pounds (36kg), the PCS-9.2 is the perfect way to upgrade your home shop
- Fully adjustable clamp to fit 1" to 3" (25mm-76mm) diameter tubes and seat posts of any shape and material
- All steel structure for maximum stiffness and durability
- Teardrop shaped tubing adds strength and ensures perfect positioning during use and folding
- Folds quickly, easily and compactly for storage utilizing ergonomic knobs and smooth operating support straps
- Height adjustable from 39" to 57" (99cm‐145cm)
- Durable textured powder coat finish
- Super strong glass filled nylon composite fittings and top tube internals creating smooth rotation and secure positioning
Thanks for looking at this Park Tool PCS-9.2 - Home Mechanic Repair Stand. We may have more Park Tool products and Tools available. If you've any questions, give our friendly team a call.
Please click here to view our shipping policy and prices (opens another page).
Click here to view our returns information (opens another page).
For all other queries please feel free to call us on (01729) 824232
APPLY AT CHECKOUT OR IN-STORE
Your new dream bike, kit and clothing are just a few simple clicks away. Whether you're after brand new bike for heading off-road, upgrading your wheels or tracking your performance with a GPS computer, we've got a range of payment options to help you spread the cost.
Spend £250 or more on any items with us (even discounted items) and you can spread the cost with finance. It only takes minutes and you don't even need to leave a deposit.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.