Dynaplug Bullet Tip Plugs
- 5-pack of Dynaplug bullet brass tip repair plugs
- Even gentler on your rim and tyre than the standard plugs, handy for very narrow, lightweight tyres or very thin rim tapes but slightly harder to insert as a result
- Fit the same tools as our standard plugs
- Dynaplug is the fastest, easiest and all-round best way to repair a tubeless tyre mid-ride. When needed, just remove whatever caused the puncture, firmly push the novel insertion tube straight into the hole and extract the tool depositing the repair plug in the tyre, done!
- The sealant-friendly repair plug is a unique viscoelastic impregnated rubber that bonds instantly and permanently with your tyre, and the nonabrasive brass tip will not scratch your rim or puncture your rim tape
- No need to remove the tyre, no messy glues or solvents, just plug and ride!
- If a single plug is not enough to seal a hole, just fold the tail flat on the tyre; hold it with your finger and stick another one in there! Add as many plugs as needed, folding each tail against the tyre as you insert plugs
- A plug tail can be snipped off later if it bothers you; trim to about 4mm long depending on the location!
- Made with pride in the USA using patented technology
0% APR Finance With No Deposit Required
Your new dream bike, kit and clothing are just a few simple clicks away. Whether you're after brand new bike for heading off-road, upgrading your wheels or tracking your performance with a GPS computer, we've got a range of payment options to help you spread the cost.
Please note we can only offer finance in-store or over the phone. Please feel free to call us on (01729) 824232 7 days a week.
Spend £250 or more on any items with us (even discounted items) and you can spread the cost with finance. It only takes minutes and you don't have to put down a deposit. Use our handy finance calculator to see which finance plan best suits your budget.
Only full price items are available with 0% finance. Discounted items will be 15.9% APR
|6 MONTHS||12 MONTHS||24 MONTHS||36 MONTHS||48 MONTHS|