- The Calamari Ultra is the greatest 3-in-1 USB charging/data transfer cable ever made by Outdoor Tech
- A bold statement but it is true. We stepped it up this time and as soon as you get one, you will wonder how you ever survived without having a Calamari Ultra. Ditch those extra cables so you have more room for activities
- Apple MFI Certified Lightning Connector - If you use a lighting connector that isnt MFI certified by Apple, you will probably get an error message saying something like, This Cable is Not Certified and May Not Work Reliably. Luckily, we dont have that problem with the Calamari Ultra. So go ahead and one, relax and eliminate error messages from your life
- USB Type-C Connector - The future is here, or it is coming, or maybe it already passed you by. Any way you look at it, the USB C connector on the Calamari Ultra will work with all your new devices. USB C is becoming the standard connector for many devices due to the universal pluggability and high data transfer rates
- Micro USB Connector - Ahhh, the good ol standby USB connector. If you have a regular thing or even stranger things, then you probably use this connector. Most Android phones, your GoPro, power banks, and at least eleven other devices use a Micro USB connector
- You dont need telekinetic powers or flashing Christmas lights to see how useful the Calamari Ultra is
- 3 connectors in one cable
- Apple MFI Certified Lightning connector
- USB C connector
- Micro USB connector
- About 3 feet long
- Pretty colours
- Can be used for charging devices or data transfer
Thanks for looking at this Outdoor Tech Calamari Ultra Phone Charging Cable. We may have more Outdoor Tech products and Computers available. If you've any questions, give our friendly team a call.
Please click here to view our shipping policy and prices (opens another page).
Click here to view our returns information (opens another page).
For all other queries please feel free to call us on (01729) 824232
APPLY AT CHECKOUT OR IN-STORE
Your new dream bike, kit and clothing are just a few simple clicks away. Whether you're after brand new bike for heading off-road, upgrading your wheels or tracking your performance with a GPS computer, we've got a range of payment options to help you spread the cost.
Spend £250 or more on any items with us (even discounted items) and you can spread the cost with finance. It only takes minutes and you don't even need to leave a deposit.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.