- The Overdrive Excel features SilkShield for puncture protection, durability and a dual compound tread design to make the perfect economical trekking tyre. Along with all its other great ride qualities, the Excel has a reflective stripe on the sidewall, keeping you visible at night for city riding. If getting a reliable, high-performance trekking tyre is what you're after, the Overdrive Excel is the tyre for you
- Compound: Dual Compound Technology
- Puncture Protection Level: 1 2 34
- Breaker: SilkShield Puncture Protection
- Max PSI: 75
- Reflective sidewall
- Bead Type: Wire
- Dual Compound
- Two compounds used within the tread of select tires to offer lower rolling resistance and increased cornering grip
SilkShield offers protection from bead to bead whereas Silkworm is found under the tread only. SilkShield provides an additional level of protection for sidewalls as well as under the tread
Thanks for looking at this Maxxis Overdrive Excel 700 x 35c 60 TPI. We may have more Maxxis products and Road Tyres available. If you've any questions, give our friendly team a call.
Please click here to view our shipping policy and prices (opens another page).
Click here to view our returns information (opens another page).
For all other queries please feel free to call us on (01729) 824232
APPLY AT CHECKOUT OR IN-STORE
Your new dream bike, kit and clothing are just a few simple clicks away. Whether you're after brand new bike for heading off-road, upgrading your wheels or tracking your performance with a GPS computer, we've got a range of payment options to help you spread the cost.
Spend £250 or more on any items with us (even discounted items) and you can spread the cost with finance. It only takes minutes and you don't even need to leave a deposit.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.