- The High Roller II is one of the most celebrated and widely used mountain bike tyres on the market. The new higher volume of the plus platform complements the open knob pattern for the best in flotation over loose terrain while biting through the powder, soft dirt, and mud when necessary. You fell in love with it on your old 26" bike and have run it on each bike since, now crush everything in your path with the new plus-sized High Roller II
- Crush everything in your path with the new plus-sized High Roller II
- Best for Loose/Hard, Medium, Loose
- Cornering Control 1 2 3 4
- Rolling Efficiency 1 2 3 4
- Compound: MaxxTerra Compound Technology
- Breaker: EXO Puncture Protection
- Max PSI: 30
- Tubeless Tyre
- Bead Type: Folding
- TPI: 120
- Weight: 990g
- 3C MaxxTerra
- An intermediate compound configuration used in select mountain tires. 3C MaxxTerra is softer and offers more traction than 3C MaxxSpeed, yet provides better treadwear and less rolling resistance than MaxxGrip
An extremely cut-resistant and abrasion-resistant material added to the sidewalls of select mountain tyres. This densely woven fabric is also lightweight and highly flexible, ensuring that the performance of the tyre remains unaffected. Choose EXO Protection for exceptionally rocky, treacherous trails where the chance of sidewall cuts and abrasions is high
Please click here to view our shipping policy and prices (opens another page).
Click here to view our returns information (opens another page).
For all other queries please feel free to call us on (01729) 824232
APPLY AT CHECKOUT OR IN-STORE
Your new dream bike, kit and clothing are just a few simple clicks away. Whether you're after brand new bike for heading off-road, upgrading your wheels or tracking your performance with a GPS computer, we've got a range of payment options to help you spread the cost.
Spend £250 or more on any items with us (even discounted items) and you can spread the cost with finance. It only takes minutes and you don't even need to leave a deposit.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.