- Updated design provides greater protection, whilst lighter than previous model
- Lightweight survival shelter for up to 3 persons, or 2 people with rucksacks. An essential item of safety equipment for any outdoor activity, survival shelters are now increasingly used by mountain rescue teams, outdoor centres, hiking clubs and youth groups
- Originally designed as lightweight emergency shelters, they create a surprisingly warm and sheltered internal microclimate
- They can also be useful for meal breaks, route planning, map reading or any other situation that requires a warm, sheltered environment
- Siliconised and PU coated ripstop nylon fabric to withstand the elements
- 4000m hydrostatic head & taped seams to keep out the wind and rain
- Window and air-vent
- Reflective top strips for increased visibility
- Waterproof seated panels & draw cord closure
- Integral stuff sack
- Weight: 345g
- Packed: 20 x 10 x 10cm
- Unpacked: 140 x 90 x 45cm
Thanks for looking at this Lifesystems Survival Shelter 2. We may have more Lifesystems products and Outdoor Lifestyle available. If you've any questions, give our friendly team a call.
Please click here to view our shipping policy and prices (opens another page).
Click here to view our returns information (opens another page).
For all other queries please feel free to call us on (01729) 824232
APPLY AT CHECKOUT OR IN-STORE
Your new dream bike, kit and clothing are just a few simple clicks away. Whether you're after brand new bike for heading off-road, upgrading your wheels or tracking your performance with a GPS computer, we've got a range of payment options to help you spread the cost.
Spend £250 or more on any items with us (even discounted items) and you can spread the cost with finance. It only takes minutes and you don't even need to leave a deposit.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.