Pro Koryak Handlebar, Alloy, Riser, 31.8mm, 720mm x 20mm
- Named after the rugged Koryak mountains in Eastern Siberia, these all-mountain components are designed to deliver maximum performance and reliability
- Made from 2014 double butted aluminium, a high strength aluminium alloy commonly used in the aircraft industry and a wide variety of high strength engineering applications making it the ideal choice to produce this lightweight, strong and reliable handlebar
- For further weight reduction the aluminium has been double butted, keeping the strength where it is needed and reducing the wall thickness where vital grams can be saved
- Oversized 31.8 mm clamp diameter reduces unwanted flex under high load by increasing strength and rigidity
- 720 mm width in 0 or 8 mm rise and 760 mm with a 20 mm rise
- 4 degree upsweep, 9 degree back sweep
- Stem centralising markers
- Durable anodized finish
- Laser etched logos graphics
- Weight: From 225 grams
0% APR Finance With No Deposit Required
Your new dream bike, kit and clothing are just a few simple clicks away. Whether you're after brand new bike for heading off-road, upgrading your wheels or tracking your performance with a GPS computer, we've got a range of payment options to help you spread the cost.
Please note we can only offer finance in-store or over the phone. Please feel free to call us on (01729) 824232 7 days a week.
Spend £250 or more on any items with us (even discounted items) and you can spread the cost with finance. It only takes minutes and you don't have to put down a deposit. Use our handy finance calculator to see which finance plan best suits your budget.
Only full price items are available with 0% finance. Discounted items will be 15.9% APR
|6 MONTHS||12 MONTHS||24 MONTHS||36 MONTHS||48 MONTHS|