At its heart is the ever faithful Reynolds 725 tubing. Featured throughout, this is thin in comparison to regular chromoly, saving a little weight and enhancing the ride quality. Matched to our steel fork, this is a bike which gives a reassuring ride, even when loaded.
That theme continues with Shimano┬Æs GRX groupset providing a reliable shifting on and off road. We┬Æve gone for an RX-600 chainset featuring 46/30T chainrings, with shifters and hydraulic brake callipers to match.
The ability to run up to a 45mm rear tyre and a 50mm front tyre on the provided 700c rims increase the all-terrain ability of the Croix ┬û and it doesn┬Æt end there. If you want to experiment with 650B wheels, you could run up to a 44mm rear tyre and a 50mm front tyre.
Thru-axles front and rear, tubeless ready rims and tyres, flat mount disc brakes, a third bottle mount, rack and guard mounts and fixings for Anything Cages on the forks complete the package.
- Frame Reynolds 725 Heat-Treated chromoly
Fork Chromoly disc fork with anything cage mounts
- Headset PT-1770 EC34 Upper/ EC34 Lower
- Shifters Shimano GRX ST-RX600 11spd
- Rear Derailleur Shimano GRX RD-RX810 Medium cage
- Front Derailleur Shimano GRX FD-RX810
- Chainset Shimano GRX FC-RX600 46/30T XS/S = 170MM, M/L= 172.5mm, XL= 175mm
- Chain KMX X11
- Cassette / Freewheel Shimano CS-HG70011 11/34T 11spd
- Rims WTB ST i23 TCS 2.0, 32H
- Hubs Formula Front - CL-712 / Rear - RXC-142S
- Spokes Steel 14g
- Brakes Shimano GRX BR-RX400
- Brake levers Shimano GRX ST-RX600 11spd
- Handlebars Genesis Alloy, 16 deg flare, XS = 400MM, SM/MED = 420MM, L-XL = 440MM
- Stem Genesis Alloy, 31.8mm, -6 deg, 100mm
- Saddle Genesis
- Seatpost Genesis Alloy 27.2 x 350mm
- Pedals NW-91K with cage
Please click here to view our shipping policy and prices (opens another page).
Click here to view our returns information (opens another page).
For all other queries please feel free to call us on (01729) 824232
APPLY AT CHECKOUT OR IN-STORE
Your new dream bike, kit and clothing are just a few simple clicks away. Whether you're after brand new bike for heading off-road, upgrading your wheels or tracking your performance with a GPS computer, we've got a range of payment options to help you spread the cost.
Spend £250 or more on any items with us (even discounted items) and you can spread the cost with finance. It only takes minutes and you don't even need to leave a deposit.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.