- The Pocket first aid kit is ideal for days on trails, roads, fell side or simply out and about
- This kit is equipped to treat most minor injuries and includes a loop on the back of the pack allowing you to attach it either to a belt or on the outside of a rucksack
- Kit includes:
- General: 1 x Primary Care Leaflet, 1 x Tweezers, 1 x Scissors (5.5cm Blade), 6 x Safety Pins
- Bandages: 1 x White Open Woven Bandage 7.5cm x 5m, 1 x Crepe Bandage 5cm x 4.5m
- Preparations, Disposables & Tapes: 1 x Savlon Antiseptic Cream (15g Tube), 5 x 4-Ply Gauze Swabs 5 x 5cm, 1 x Micropore Tape 1.25cm x 5m, 3 x Hygienic Cleansing Wipes
- Dressings: 1 x Low Adherent Dressing 5 x 5cm, 1 x Pack of Assorted Plasters
- Weight: 180g
- Dimensions: 125 x 80 x 45mm
- Ripstop fabrics with waterproof zip
- All contents are manufactured to European quality standards and carry the CE mark
Thanks for looking at this Lifesystems Pocket First Aid Kit. We may have more Lifesystems products and Outdoor Lifestyle available. If you've any questions, give our friendly team a call.
Cyclescheme no longer has a limit! This means you can save money on everything you need. Go for a bike, a bike and accessories, or just accessories – it’s your choice!
What is Cyclescheme?
Cyclescheme is an employee benefit that saves you 25-39% on a bike and accessories You pay nothing upfront and the payments are taken tax efficiently from your salary by your employer. Please visit the Cyclescheme website for more information *click*
- Get a quote from us.
- Get a certificate through Cyclescheme and your employer.
- Redeem your certificate
- Ride away your new bike!
With Bike2Work you could save up to 42%
Bike2Work believe that the benefits of cycling to work should be open to everyone. In short, they want to get people on bikes.
It is their aim to reduce environmental pollution, encourage healthier lifestyles and make getting on a bike less expensive than you might expect.
In line with the Government’s Green Transport Plan, Bike2Work make it easier for both Employers and Employees to get involved with the Bike to Work Scheme. After all, happier, healthier Employees mean increased productivity and less days off sick.
We cannot offer discounted bikes on either scheme. Full price applies.
Or APPLY 0% APR Finance With No Deposit
Your new dream bike, kit and clothing are just a few simple clicks away. Whether you're after brand new bike for heading off-road, upgrading your wheels or tracking your performance with a GPS computer, we've got a range of payment options to help you spread the cost.
Please note we can only offer finance in-store or over the phone. Please feel free to call us on (01729) 824232 7 days a week.
Spend £250 or more on any items with us (even discounted items) and you can spread the cost with finance. It only takes minutes and you don't have to put down a deposit. Use our handy finance calculator to see which finance plan best suits your budget.
Only full price items are available with 0% finance. Discounted items will be 15.9% APR
|6 MONTHS||12 MONTHS||24 MONTHS||36 MONTHS||48 MONTHS|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.