- For those seeking the strength and durability of the EX 1501 but in a wider package for higher volume rubber DT now offer the EX in a 30 mm internal width version
- Whilst DT does offer 30 mm rims in XM specification, the EX versions are carefully reinforced to better withstand rock strikes and aggressive, high speed riding, if you are gravity focussed rider or enduro racer seeking a tough wide wheelset for running up to 2.80 inch tyres then these are your wheels
- These are now combined with the super light CNC'd Spline 1 hubs to created a wide, stiff and highly resilient wheelset that weighs in 1760 grams in 27.5 inch and 1781 grams in 29 inch, so even with this extra width they're no slouches on the transitions
- The 240s derived hubs are the lightest MTB hubs DT Swiss have ever made and come with DT's legendarily durable stainless steel bearings and a 36 tooth ratchet for faster engagement as standard
- PHR (Pro Head Reinforcement) rim interface system allows the spokes to align themselves perfectly and combined with straight pull hubs ensures a super stiff and light structure with a greater fatigue life than is possible with traditional spokes and nipples
- Laced with DT's renowned Swiss-made butted Comp spokes for a great balance of toughness and low weight
- When bought as a pair the wheels will come with tubeless tape and valves, 6-bolt adaptors as well as both Shimano and SRAM-XD freehubs
- Maximum recommended system weight: 130 KG
Thanks for looking at this DT Swiss 27.5 EX1501 wheels - 30 mm rim - 12x142 & 15x100 - PAIR. We may have more DT Swiss products and Wheels available. If you've any questions, give our friendly team a call.
Please click here to view our shipping policy and prices (opens another page).
Click here to view our returns information (opens another page).
For all other queries please feel free to call us on (01729) 824232
APPLY AT CHECKOUT OR IN-STORE
Your new dream bike, kit and clothing are just a few simple clicks away. Whether you're after brand new bike for heading off-road, upgrading your wheels or tracking your performance with a GPS computer, we've got a range of payment options to help you spread the cost.
Spend £250 or more on any items with us (even discounted items) and you can spread the cost with finance. It only takes minutes and you don't even need to leave a deposit.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.