- High performance low profile hydraulic road disc brake for efficient braking in all conditions
- Rear wheel use for 140 mm flat mount frames, can be used with adapter for 160 mm
- Oversized 22mm pistons optimized for heat insulation, lightweight and stiffness
- Opposed 2-piston design reduces leading effect and optimal pad wear increases braking control
- Increased pad to rotor clearance reduces the chance of rotor drag
- One way internal fluid circuit makes bleeding easy
- Mineral oil brake fluid is non-corrosive and less hazardous than conventional hydraulic brake fluid
- Shim-less mounting bracket allows for quick installation and setting up
- Recommended for use with Ice Tech rotors for optimum braking performance
- Comes complete with resin compound aluminium radiation fin pad further improves heat dissipation reducing brake surface temperature by 50 deg C
- Inline hose routing for low profile design
Thanks for looking at this Shimano BR-RS405 flat mount disc calliper, without rotor or adapter, rear. We may have more Shimano products and Brakes available. If you've any questions, give our friendly team a call.
Please click here to view our shipping policy and prices (opens another page).
Click here to view our returns information (opens another page).
For all other queries please feel free to call us on (01729) 824232
APPLY AT CHECKOUT OR IN-STORE
Your new dream bike, kit and clothing are just a few simple clicks away. Whether you're after brand new bike for heading off-road, upgrading your wheels or tracking your performance with a GPS computer, we've got a range of payment options to help you spread the cost.
Spend £250 or more on any items with us (even discounted items) and you can spread the cost with finance. It only takes minutes and you don't even need to leave a deposit.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.