- An ideal first layer, the Isoler Merino baselayer provides unrivalled moisture absorption
- The 100% Merino wool is 190gram in weight, ideal for sports by keeping you warm on the cool days and quickly wicks the sweat away on the warmer days
- Unlike man-made fibres, Merino wool retains its thermal properties when it's wet to better regulate the body's temperature
- As Merino is a natural fibre it naturally wicks sweat away from the body and doesn't hold the odours that man-made fibres do, keeping you dryer and odour free for longer
- The Merino hugs the body and stretches as you move making it the perfect fabric for a base layer
- Worn by itself, over a jersey or under a jacket as a mid-layer, the Isoler merino base layer is perfect for cycling, skiing or hiking and everything in-between
- The all over flat-lock stitching avoids any discomfort
- Round-neck collar for casual jersey look
- Reflective detailing for added visibility
- It might be wool, but it's still machine washable
- Limited lifetime warranty
Thanks for looking at this Madison Isoler Merino Men's Long Sleeve Base Layer. We may have more Madison products and Jerseys available. If you've any questions, give our friendly team a call.
Please click here to view our shipping policy and prices (opens another page).
Click here to view our returns information (opens another page).
For all other queries please feel free to call us on (01729) 824232
APPLY AT CHECKOUT OR IN-STORE
Your new dream bike, kit and clothing are just a few simple clicks away. Whether you're after brand new bike for heading off-road, upgrading your wheels or tracking your performance with a GPS computer, we've got a range of payment options to help you spread the cost.
Spend £250 or more on any items with us (even discounted items) and you can spread the cost with finance. It only takes minutes and you don't even need to leave a deposit.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.