- Our pocket compass has a size of: 126mm x 60.5mm x 11.5mm (5” x 2.4” x 0.5”) and weighs only 40g (1.4oz). A lanyard length of 450mm (17.5”)
- The map compass has 1:25k, 1:50k, 1:63k precision measuring scales and a magnifying glass for viewing maps in detail
- Our military compass has a smooth rotating needle dial with both mils and degrees measurements on its bezel
- The os compass has luminous markings for night use, on both direction, needle points and direction centres
- Our hiking compass has both mm and inch rulers on opposite edges for determining map distance
This plotting compass is perfect for night use with luminous markings on direction, needle and directional centres. The magnetic compass has millimetre and inch rulers on opposite edges for scaling map distances. The travel compass is perfect for orienteering, expedition map reading, survival activities, mountaineering, hiking and scouting activities.
The compass can easily be carried and conveniently brought to hand by use of the attached lanyard, which can be hung around your neck or tied to your wrist. A choice of three precision measuring scales 1:25k, 1:50k and 1:63k and a magnifying glass to see precise detailing on the map and a smooth rotating bezel with both mils and degrees measurements for determining positions.
Please click here to view our shipping policy and prices (opens another page).
Click here to view our returns information (opens another page).
For all other queries please feel free to call us on (01729) 824232
(CURRENTLY IN-STORE ONLY)
Your new dream bike, kit and clothing are just a few simple clicks away. Whether you're after brand new bike for heading off-road, upgrading your wheels or tracking your performance with a GPS computer, we've got a range of payment options to help you spread the cost.
Please note we can only offer finance in-store. V12 Finance is 15.9% APR and available for between 12 and 48 months.
Spend £250 or more on any items with us (even discounted items) and you can spread the cost with finance. It only takes minutes and you don't even need to leave a deposit.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.