3 Peaks Cycles and Settle itself is on the junction of 4 major national cycle routes. We're the first bike shop on The Way of the Roses (Route 68, 69 and others), we're also half way along the Pennine Cycleway (Route 68), The Yorkshire Dales Cycleway and The Pennine Bridleway.
If you have any bike issues or need to charge your electric bike whilst travelling along one of these great routes - give us a bell and let us know you're coming.
We're happy to charge your bike for you for a couple of hours or even overnight if you're staying in Settle. We have charging facilities for both Bosch and Shimano Steps systems.
If you need bike repairs whilst on the Way of The Roses or any other routes we can offer most simple repairs whilst you wait.
Call us on (01729) 824232
The Way of The Roses
- Route Numbers: 1, 6, 65, 66, 68 & 69
- Length: 171 Miles
Way Of The Roses Distances
- Morecambe to Lancaster 4 miles
- Lancaster to Clapham 23 miles
- Clapham to Austwick 1 miles
- Austwick to Settle 7 miles
- Settle to Cracoe 12 miles
- Cracoe to Pateley Bridge 15 miles
- Pateley Bridge to Ripon 15 miles
- Ripon to Boroughbridge 10 miles
- Boroughbridge to York 22 miles
- York to Pocklington 18 miles
- Pocklington to Hutton Cranswick 19 miles
- Hutton Cranswick to Driffield 5 miles
- Driffield to Bridlington 19 miles
The Pennine Cycleway
- Route Number: 68
- Length: 265.4 Miles
The Pennine Bridleway
- Part of the National Trails network
- Length: 205 Miles
Yorkshire Dales Cycleway
- Created by The Yorkshire Dales National Park Authority
- Length: 130 Miles