3 Peaks Cycles Covid-19 Response
Following government guidelines we will remain open until further notice to provide a professional repair service, sell important equipment and maintain our online store.
Although we are dispatching orders as normal - Delivery times from our online store may be affected.This is essentially because every courier company is snowed under. Royal Mail 2nd Class has been taking a couple of weeks in some cases.
We will continue to support the regular cycling community and those getting a neglected bike out of the shed to take some daily exercise or make an essential journey without using public transport.
We'd like to thank Boris for remembering people ride bikes for both physical health and mental wellbeing. It’s a safe way to exercise and adhere to advice about social distancing and it’s already one of the main forms of exercise for many people in the local area.
We will remain open but with reduced hours:
- We will be open 10am until 2pm, Monday to Saturday for specific purchases and workshop repairs.
- Outside of these hours may be possible by appointment, especially for any essential workers.
- Online sales will continue as normal.
- Please telephone (01729) 824232 to book a repair or make an appointment.
- Please do not come in just to browse. Everything we have in store is on our website.
- If you live within a 5 mile radius of Settle, Giggleswick or Langcliffe and your bike needs repairs we are happy to collect it from you at no extra charge.
- If you live locally you are welcome to click and collect or we may be able to deliver within Settle, Giggleswick & Langcliffe
- Please observe government guidelines if visiting the shop.