Bike Servicing at 3 Peaks Cycles
SIMPLE BIKE SERVICE COST: £35
- Gears adjusted and aligned.
- Drivetrain lubricated
- Brakes adjusted and aligned.
BASIC BIKE SERVICE COST: £50
- Gears Adjusted & aligned, cables replaced if required.
- Cable Brakes Adjusted & aligned, cables adjusted if required.
- Drivetrain Removed, degreased, re-fitted and lubricated
- Hydraulic Brakes - Pads inspected, Brakes bled if required, Adjusted & aligned.
- Electric Bikes - Software check & update.
- Wheels Trued (Straightened)
Any parts required will be extra. (For example cables are £5 each). We are usually able to advise of any parts needed when you drop the bike off.
If you don't need a full service below is a rough guide to smaller jobs we can undertake.
- Tyre / Tube Change: £8
- Tubeless Conversion: £25 per wheel including valves, tape and sealant.
- Wheel True: £15 per wheel.
- Brake Bleed: £20 per brake.
- Accessory Fitting: £20
- Software update: £15
- Quick 10 minute fix: £10
- All our bike servicing is undertaken by qualified Cytech technicians.
- Our workshop is open for servicing bikes from Monday to Friday.
- If your bike needs servicing or repairing please contact us on 01729 824232 to book your bike in - or pop in and see us.
- We also carry out (where possible) emergency repairs at any time in the week and at weekends.
- We offer bicycle repairs and servicing for all makes and models of bikes. Electric and 'normal' from quick fixes to a full service.
- We are able to carry out diagnostics and electric bike servicing for both Shimano STEPS and Bosch systems.
- We offer a free visual inspection while you wait before we undertake any work in order to give you a more accurate price.
- We carry a massive range of spare parts in-store and aim to have most repairs completed within a couple of days.
- If you have any questions please feel free to ring us on (01729) 824232 or message us on Facebook.